Silent Film: Rainy Day Silent Film: Rainy Day

Great achievement.

You have succeeded greatly in what you set out to do. With a lack of facial expression and casual body language, the subtleties of your characters personalities are hidden and we instead rely on their actions and postures to relate, giving them a much greater impact. The classic old-time silent film atmosphere has been captured and recreated skillfully, adding to the films overall character and charm. I found myself laughing out loud on numerous occasions during the movie, which is something I'd very much doubt would have happened had your characters been the typical young adults glaring at each other over a ball.

A stellar performance.

{ Dead Skin Mask } { Dead Skin Mask }

This movie is one of the most well done

Movies I have ever seen. I actually began to feel fear creeping in. The words established the atmosphere so well - usually they are of poor grammar and structured very poorly but yours was exceptional. The graphics were pretty good, and they flowed smoothly. I don't watch very many horror or supernaturally-themed movies and I was still very impressed with this!

Vyleside responds:

Wow, thanks for that! I will be doing more movies, and I hope you enjoy them just as much.

Osis Osis

Confusing, Yet Touching

First of all, GREAT choice of music. Really set the mood. The graphics were of terrible quality, but went well with the style of your movie. The "Problems In Love" theme displayed in this movie has been often used, but not much in Newgrounds (as far as I know). Nothing is really ever explained, there is no storyline, yet we are left wanting to know just what happened and what will happen. A very successful Flash in my opinion, well done.

Osciroft responds:

Mr_James, thank you, the graphics were that bad huh? Well I guess I will definetly have to work on that. Thanks for the review.

Killfest # 1 Killfest # 1

I thouroughly enjoyed that.

That was very good. Please, take your time on #2. It will be even awesome-er.

Metroid Parody part 1 Metroid Parody part 1

Bring #2!

Can't wait for #2! Awesome Flash man, it's great.

I HATE EGG I HATE EGG

Dude, that was like 5 seconds!

Way too short man. Make a longer one it would be nearly be a 10.

The bird The bird

Predictable

But still ok. Next time make it more funny.

Frieza Returns Frieza Returns

Next Time Look In Your Head For Idea's

and not your ass! That thing sucked, you couldn't read what was being said, and the animations did not flow, they were chunky. 1/10

GokuLV500 responds:

thats cuz i made the animations my self
and im just learin this shit. Those are hyperdimension sprites but i made the combos up and the SS3 Vegeta i made out color blocks

Sweet Stick Skateboarding Sweet Stick Skateboarding

That was a piece of crap.

I didn't even watch it all. 'Nuff said.

Man and Chimp Part 2 Man and Chimp Part 2

Amusing.

Good job, not as good as the first one though. Needs to be longer.